The Government is providing £37 billion this year to help households combat the rising cost of living.
We know this may lead to questions about how much people may be entitled to.
This toolkit contains resources to help signpost to
– what the different payments are and when they will start being paid
– who is eligible for the payments
– how stakeholders can support their customers
Click here for our full asset pack including social media assets,
suggested social media post copy, newsletter copy and posters in English and Welsh.
- Cost of living poster – easy read (English)
- Help with the cost of living – easy read (English)
- BSL information on YouTube
- Information on eligibility and when Cost of Living Payments will be made
- Download files to support customers here
- Use the HM Gov benefits checker to find out what you might be entitled to
- Use an independent benefits calculator to find out what benefits you could get
- DWP Press Release
- Cost Of Living campaign website
- You may be able to get other kinds of support, including:
- help from the Household Support Fund from your local council in England
- Pension Credit calculator
- Understanding Universal Credit
- the Discretionary Assistance Fund in Wales
- a Crisis Grant or Community Care Grant in Scotland
- Discretionary Support or a Short-term Benefit Advance in Northern Ireland