Could Universal Credit help you?
Universal Credit is here to help you back to work:
- Financial support that takes your circumstances into account
- A work coach to show you where the jobs are and how to get them
- Help with your CV, applications and interviews
- Opens up more part-time and temporary job opportunities to help you get back into work more quickly
Once you’ve started working it could continue to support you:
- Tops up your wages if you’re on a low income
- Help with the costs of childcare
- Payments that adjust automatically to help you be better off in work
- Easy to start up again if your job is only short-term
Find out if you could get Universal Credit
Universal Credit can also support you if you have a health condition or disability that prevents you from working, or limits the amount of work you can do. Learn more about how Universal Credit helps if you have a health condition or disability.