Making a new claim

If you have lost your job or are working reduced hours you may be able to claim: Universal Credit New Style Jobseeker’s Allowance (New Style JSA) New Style Employment and Support Allowance (New Style ESA) Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) See below for more information about each of these benefits. New Style JSA and New Style ESA can … Continue reading Making a new claim